Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
LexisNexis E-books and Study Aids
LexisNexis study aids, treatises, and other publications in e-book format are available to use in the Loyola Law School Digital Library powered by OverDrive.
- Unlimited access to the Understanding and Questions & Answers series titles
- WestAcademic study aids available for check-out
- Ability to highlight, take notes, save and share titles with colleagues
To access the LexisNexis Digital Library on a browser, follow these steps:
1. Visit lexisdl.com/library/lls
2. Use library code: LLS
3. Click the red SIGN IN button to log in with your LLS credentials
For offline reading, download the LexisNexis Digital Library app from the Google Play™ store or Apple Store®.
Helpful Links for Getting Started