Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CSM Rules for Periodicals
Caution by kaneiderdaniel/ CC BY SA 3.0
Do not rely solely on this page to Bluebook.
Please keep in mind:
- Your professor or court system may have special rules.
- Rules or situations may have changed since this page was last updated.
- We may be wrong!
Double check with your professor, outside guides, and the Bluebook rules themselves.
If you notice a mistake, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic CSM Format for Law Reviews and Scholarly Articles
- The article name is italicized. Everything else is in normal type.
- Use only the author's last name.
- There is no space in L.Rev.